March 21, 2011

Monday Mixtape: 1/52

For the next year I would like to share some of my favorite music - both of the old 'beloved' and the new variety. For over two years I've been following a blog written by Rebecca Woolf over at Girls Gone Child who has been doing this for a while now. Through her I have listened to new tracks that have found themselves on my favorite lists and hope that I can do the same. So I have many thanks, kudos, and 'props' to give her for inspiring me.

So to start this project I've gone for one of my all time favorite songs. I have always loved Stevie Nicks ever since I heard of Fleetwood Mac when I was younger and whenever I need to contemplate something in my mind this is my go to soundtrack. Stevie never said it better than when she was singing this.


1/52
Landslide  - Stevie Nicks  


No comments:

Post a Comment