September 14, 2011

Depres-songs

If I know how to do one thing well it's make a bad decision. My stupidity ranges from drinking wine then gin in the heat of a scorching June day (hello hangover)... all the way to thinking that I can be the exception to the rule (We're just not). That's right, today is a bit of an FML day. 

In honour of my general stupidity and the consequences of it, here are 5 songs I find are particularly good at making a grey day just a little gloomier. 


1) Feist - Let It Die 


2) Death Cab for Cutie - The Ice is Getting Thinner.


3) Elliott Smith - Miss Misery


4) Adele - Turning Tables*


5) Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven**

 



*There might be some form of uplifting message in Adele's album 21, but I'm afraid I'm past the point of trying to find it, it just saddens me. 

**The most tragic of circumstances for ever writing a song. Beautiful tribute, but depressing as hell. 


Ps. This is all for your listening pleasure on Spotify here. Feel free to add to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment